Tuesday 17 August 2010

My First Blog Post

Okay, so the title won't win me any literary awards. I'm not looking for that, though. Basically, the reason I'm writing a blog is because I'm bored, and also because I want attention. I'm going to be writing about my life, films I've seen, television programmes I've watched and so on.

The subject matter isn't going to be a thrillride, but at least I can spell, which is more than you can say for a lot of people.

People get my back up. To be honest, if I was going to sell myself as a human being, this is probably where I'd start. I know, as a USP, misanthropy is an unusual approach, but that's the point. I'm different; that's why people like me. The reasons people don't like me are many and varied, but usually it's because I didn't like them first and happened to let them in on that somewhere along the line.

I am an unemployed genius with no idea where my life is going until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment